Sep 30, 2020
Sept 30, 2020
Join me over a cup of BCAAs post run as I share an enlightening story with you about how communication is the care give your patients and yourself every single day.
1) Patient care and student story
2) How empathy enhances care and the challenges we deal with around healthcare provider guilt
Sep 28, 2020
Sept 28, 2020
Join me over a cup of green tea as I chat with you about ways in which you can approach complicated patient interactions with greater ease.
1) Confirm what your patient knows about their medical situation and condition.
2) Be empathetic and choose compassionate solutions that serve your patient best in...
Sep 23, 2020
Join me over a cup of green tea as I share with you one perspective that might propel you forward out of fear.
Consider: are you taking action for yourself or for others right now?
If you liked this podcast, please subscribe, share and leave an honest review.
Disclaimer: All views are my own and for informational...
Sep 21, 2020
Join me over a post-run shake as I chat with you about ways to overcome self-doubt right now:
1) Remain true to your values in every decision.
2) Don't compare yourself - be inspired and collaborative.
3) Be kind to yourself along the journey.
If you liked this podcast, please subscribe, share and leave an honest...
Sep 16, 2020
Sept 16, 2020
Join me over a glass of water as I chat with you about ways in which to see, define, align, and expand your purpose (adapted from my book, Communication is Care).
1) Understand that purpose is not an end-result alone. Start where you are and your purpose will grow and expand itself.
2) Take inventory of...